Effective immediately, the Visa and Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in Seoul is closed.
Temporary Resident Applications
- All new applications for temporary resident applications can be submitted online.
- All currently processing applications are transferred to Manila.
Permanent Resident Applications
1. New Applications
2. Current Applications
- New Permanent Resident Travel Document applications should be submitted to the visa office in Manila.
- New Economic Class applications continue to first be submitted to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada – after January 30th, 2013, after this process, they will be forwarded to Manila.
- New Family Class applications continue to first be submitted to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada – after January 30th, 2013, after this process, they will be forwarded to Manila.
Applications currently in process in Seoul have been transferred to Manila for processing. All original supporting documents accompanying applications have also been transferred.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as legal advice and is for general information purposes only. This information may also be time sensitive. Always contact an Immigration Lawyer for information and advice specific to your situation.